Hey, hey! I’m glad you’re here!
You’re officially confirmed and on my list! Expect some fun emails headed your way very soon!
You can always stop receiving my emails anytime you wish with the easy links at the bottom of every email. I respect your privacy and identity at all times.
My Free Resource Library
The files and patterns for all of my projects are free for your personal use and kept in my Resource Library! One perk as a subscriber is access to my free resource library located at https://heyletsmakestuff.com/library (the password to the library is in the email you just received!)
I have a few popular craft e-books that can help you! My Learn Your Cricut ebooks show you how to use your Cricut machine with confidence! The Ultimate Guide to Sublimation Crafting helps you learn everything you need to know to get started and create sublimated projects with ease.
I have a handful of courses for crafters and small business owners, alike. Cut File Clean Up is my most popular course. Tackle digital clutter using my proven system for organizing all of your crafting files! If you have a small crafty business, Crafting Your Signature Style, will give you the tools to develop a cohesive look and feel for your visual branding so people will find you, follow you, and want to buy from you!
I’m steadily building out my Crafty Classroom courses, where you will learn to do things such as How to Create a Mockup. Check back for more crafty classroom classes soon!
My Craft Tutorials
We have tons of content here on Hey, Let’s Make Stuff! but you’re most likely going to be looking in one of the following categories:
Cricut Crafts & Tutorials
A Cricut smart cutting machine is basically a crafter’s best friend! You can make all sorts of projects using this machine, like cutting iron on vinyl to make a t-shirt, cutting party decorations out of paper, labeling jars with adhesive vinyl and more!
If you don’t have a Cricut yet, you’ll want to check out my post What are the Cricut Machine Differences?
If you have a Cricut but you’re stuck, you can join my FREE Five-Day Cricut Design Space Challenge.
My top five Cricut posts are:
- Easy Cricut Christmas Gift Ideas
- The Best Cricut Storage + Organization Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to Make Money with a Cricut
- The Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- How to Cut Felt with a Cricut
You can also visit my Digital Shop to find thousands of amazing, high-quality SVG files to cut on your Cricut!
The Glowforge is like the Cricut’s bigger, badder cousin! Instead of using a blade to cut, it uses a laser beam. My husband once remarked it was like a Cricut with a light saber.
Glowforge recently released their first craft laser, the Glowforge Aura! Read all about it in my Beginner’s Guide to Glowforge Aura.
If you’re thinking about getting a Glowforge, check out my Glowforge Overview: What to Know Before You Buy. You can save up to $500 in that post off a new Glowforge!
My top five Glowforge posts are:
- The Ultimate Guide to Make Money with a Glowforge
- Vintage Halloween Signs with the Glowforge
- How to Engrave Pencils with a Glowforge
- How to Engrave a Child’s Handwriting using a Glowforge
- Pearl Acrylic Moon Phase Artwork with the Glowforge
Sublimation is a type of printing that allows you to add full-color permanent designs to all sorts of blanks! I’ve done a deep dive into sublimation printing and have all sorts of helpful posts for beginners! You’ll definitely want to start with The Ultimate Guide to Sublimation Printing & Crafting.
My top five sublimation posts are:
- Convert an Epson EcoTank Printer for Sublimation—the EASY Way!
- What’s the Difference Between Sublimation, Cricut Infusible Ink, and HTV?
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters
- Troubleshooting Sublimation Printing
- The Beginner’s Guide to Sublimation on Ceramic
Not into crafting machines? No problem! I have a TON of free and paid printables on my blog that you’ll love! From games to decor to organization, there’s something for everyone.
My top five printables are:
- Printable Around the House Indoor Scavenger Hunt
- Funny Printable Birthday Cards
- Free Printable Reading Bingo for Kids!
- Printable LEGO Challenge
- Honest Printable Valentines
Finally, from small crafts to big projects to everything you might need for fun holiday decorating, I love crafting for both kids and adults! You can check out the crafts section of my blog to find even more!
My top five craft tutorials are:
- Five Fun Ways to Turn Children’s Artwork into Gifts!
- Easy Wooden Advent Calendar + Advent Calendar Filler Ideas
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways
- Easy No-Sew Fleece Crib Rail Covers
- Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Sweater Angels
Did you know you can find my craft videos and tutorials on my YouTube channel? I update it weekly! Here are a few of my most popular videos. Give me a follow to stay up-to-date on the latest!