Grab your wand and let’s craft something magical with these Harry Potter cut files! These SVG files are perfect for any Harry Potter fan—no matter which Hogwarts House you’re sorted into!
If you’ve been around my blog for any amount of time, you know that I am a huge Harry Potter fan!
I’ve read the books more times than I can count and seen the movies over and over.
These Harry Potter cut files can now be added to that favorite list as well! I took some of my favorite Harry Potter lines and turned them into SVG files so you can take your favorite wizard with you wherever you go!
Use these cut files and your cutting machine to make Harry Potter hoodies, hats, blankets, totes, and more! Anything you’d need to curl up with your favorite book and travel to the magical land of Hogwarts!
Buy the Harry Potter SVG Bundle Here
Grab our set of four Harry Potter quotes SVG files in our shop! You can make shirts, hats, blankets, and more to celebrate your favorite wizard!
You get these four Harry Potter cut files in the bundle:
- I Solemnly Swear that I’m Up to No Good
- I’m A Keeper
- Waiting on My Hogwarts Letter
- Life’s A Struggle When You’re A Muggle
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Enjoy crafting a wizarding world with these Harry Potter files!
Binge Watch Harry All Weekend:
More Harry Potter Crafts & Printables:
- Pumpkin Spice Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette - September 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021