If you love your sewing machine, this Sewciopath SVG is for you! Use this free sewing SVG to create crafty wall decor, a box to hold all your sewing supplies, or even a comfy shirt to wear while sewing away!
Fun fact: I love to sew. I don’t do it as much anymore, but I truly enjoy it. So much so, that I had an entire sewing corner in my old craft room in California!
Maybe it’s the endless possibilities of what a little fabric and thread can create? Maybe it’s seeing a pattern come together for the first time? Whatever it is, there’s something magical about the process! Which, is what sometimes makes sewing so amazing!
If you totally know what I mean, then this sewing SVG was created just for you! It’s perfect for your own little sewing corner or craft room. Use this Sewciopath SVG to show off your over-the-top love of sewing!
These sewing cut files add a bit of snarky fun to any sewing corner. The Stitch Happens SVG is perfect for a coffee mug. I mean, it’s true! You can even use the new Cricut Mug Press to create a permanent, dishwasher-safe design. If you want to learn more about this new product, I wrote The Ultimate Guide to the Cricut Mug Press!
Our I Am Sew Fancy SVG would make a fun vinyl decal to add to your sewing machine. Or create an iron-on decal and add it to your favorite shirt or apron.
Buy the Sewing SVG Bundle Here
Grab this bundle of four sewing-themed SVG files!
What’s that Font?
This week’s designs use Garden Walk from Creative Market. It’s a fun, handwritten font that can be used for nearly anything!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Spice up your craft room with these sewing SVGs!
More Sewing Ideas
More Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Spice Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette - September 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021