Trick or treat! Download these adorably spooky Jack O Lantern cut files and PNG clip art! Nine designs for all of your Halloween projects.
Halloween is getting closer and it’s Friday, so it’s time for another freebie! If you’re designing invitations for a Halloween party, creating some trick or treating gift bags, or if you just love pumpkins, you’re definitely going to want to download these jack o’ lantern cut files and clip art! Put them on invitations, t-shirts, decor, and more!
And make sure you get the witch hat cut files and clip art from last week, and stay tuned all month for awesome Halloween-inspired files every Friday!
Download the Free Jack O Lantern Cut Files + Clip Art under SVGs C54
This file can be found in my Free Craft Resource Library. The file number is: C54.
Want access to this free file? Join my FREE resource library! All you need is the password to get in, which you can get by filling out the form below!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress