Grab your broom and download these spooky witch hat cut files and PNG clip art! Nine designs for all of your Halloween projects.
Happy haunting, my lovelies! It’s Friday, so it’s time for another freebie! If you’re making invitations for a Halloween party, creating some spooky crafts, or if you just have a wicked streak, you’re definitely going to want to get your hands on these witch hat cut files and clip art!
And make sure you get the candy corn cut files and clip art from last week, and stay tuned all month for fun Halloween-inspired files every Friday!
Download the Witch Hat Cut Files + Clip Art
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Download More Clip Art
Spooky Witch Decor for Your Halloween Party
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021