Grab your broom and download these spooky witch hat cut files and PNG clip art! Nine designs for all of your Halloween projects.
Want to save this post to reference in the future? Enter your email below and we’ll send it right to your inbox!
Happy haunting, my lovelies! It’s Friday, so it’s time for another freebie! If you’re making invitations for a Halloween party, creating some spooky crafts, or if you just have a wicked streak, you’re definitely going to want to get your hands on these witch hat cut files and clip art!
And make sure you get the candy corn cut files and clip art from last week, and stay tuned all month for fun Halloween-inspired files every Friday!
Download the Witch Hat Cut Files + Clip Art
Enter your email address below to get this free file! If you’re having trouble, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off. Still having problems? Check out our Downloads FAQ.
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Comments & Reviews
I love this site !
Beverly Albert says