Cut this Haunted House Lantern on your Cricut or other cutting machine—perfectly spooky decor for your Halloween table or mantel! Plus, get a fabulous bundle deal on 10 Halloween SVG files, available at a reduced price ONLY for the month of September!
Designing SVG files for you to cut on your Cricut or other cutting machine is one of my favorite things to do — and do I have a fun one for you today! This Haunted House Lantern is another take on my Haunted House Candy Box. The candy box is designed to be used only with a popcorn box so it’s a little limiting on size and function, but this new file can be cut and assembled on its own and used with a flameless tealight to light up the center and bring a creepy ambiance to your Halloween decor.
This Halloween SVG cut file is part of a new project I’ve been working on with nine other design bloggers — Fresh Cut SVG Bundles! Each month, we’re offering ten amazing SVG files at a fraction of their retail value. The kicker? It’s only available for September 2017! If you want access to all of these fun files for just $9.99, you can find them in my shop! You can also see all of the other spooky cut files available in this bundle as well!
Once you’ve purchased your download, we invite you to head on over to Facebook to join our exclusive Fresh Cut Facebook Group, only for our friends who have purchased one of our bundles! You’ll be able to see what other people are making with their bundle, and have the chance to win next month’s bundle for FREE!
Tips for Assembling the Halloween Haunted House
- Use a new, sharp blade when cutting — this file contains intricate details!
- Use 12 x 24″ material and the larger Cricut mat to make a larger lantern.
- Turn the red lines in the file into score lines in the Cricut Design Space. This will help you fold your lantern together.
- Use the “Attach” button to keep your score lines and lantern together on the same mat.
- There are flaps so you can glue the whole thing together. I suggest gluing the side flap and then the bottom.
- Use a flameless tealight. Real candles = fiery haunted house!
- Each side of the haunted house is a different — make several so that you and your guests can see all the fun details!
Happy haunting my friends!
More Halloween Projects