Cut this Haunted House Lantern on your Cricut or other cutting machine—perfectly spooky decor for your Halloween table or mantel!
Designing SVG files for you to cut on your Cricut or other cutting machine is one of my favorite things to do — and do I have a fun one for you today! This Haunted House Lantern is another take on my Haunted House Candy Box.
The candy box is designed to be used only with a popcorn box so it’s a little limiting on size and function, but this new file can be cut and assembled on its own and used with a flameless tealight to light up the center and bring a creepy ambiance to your Halloween decor.
Stop pulling your hair out and start creating confidently with your Cricut! Finally understand how to use your Cricut with my Learn Your Cricut eBooks!
Download the Free Haunted House File under SVGs C50
This file can be found in my Free Craft Resource Library. The file number is: C50.
Want access to this free file? Join my FREE resource library! All you need is the password to get in, which you can get by filling out the form below!
Tips for Assembling the Halloween Haunted House
- Use a new, sharp blade when cutting — this file contains intricate details!
- Use 12 x 24″ material and the larger Cricut mat to make a larger lantern.
- Turn the red lines in the file into score lines in the Cricut Design Space. This will help you fold your lantern together.
- Use the “Attach” button to keep your score lines and lantern together on the same mat.
- There are flaps (not pictured in the above image) so you can glue the whole thing together. I suggest gluing the side flap and then the bottom.
- Use a flameless tealight. Real candles = fiery haunted house!
- Each side of the haunted house is a different—make several so that you and your guests can see all the fun details!
Happy haunting my friends!