It’s time for a spooky treat with these delicious candy corn cut files and PNG clip art! Nine designs for all of your Halloween projects.
So this is an important question: are you on team candy corn? I feel like it’s a love it or hate it. I’m on team love! It’s one of my favorite seasonal treats and I have to make a good effort not to eat it by the truckload as Halloween gets closer.
This set includes traditional candy corn, that weird brown candy corn that some people seem to love (what is that brown flavor? maple? chocolate? tears of the innocent? I’m not sure), as well as some other goodies like a candy corn popsicle and donut! Yum yum yum.
These candy corn cut files are just the thing for all of your Halloween projects, like invitations and gift tags. Nom!
Download the Candy Corn Cut Files + Clip Art
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Get Your Candy Corn On
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021