Is your little one wiggling that first tooth? Are they worried the Tooth Fairy won’t know where to go? Use these Tooth Fairy SVGs to create a door hanger, pillowcase or pouch to celebrate this exciting milestone!
Well, it happened. My twin boys each lost their first tooth!
Would you believe it if I told you they each lost the exact same tooth, barely a week apart from each other. Is that not the twin-iest thing ever?!
Of course, the first visit from the Tooth Fairy wasn’t without its own share of “adventure”. Sebastian lost his tooth (like literally lost it) so we had to write a note to the Tooth Fairy that he probably swallowed it. I can’t make this stuff up, you guys.
Maybe you’re waiting for that first wiggly tooth to fall out or it already happened and you’re thinking, “now what?” These Tooth Fairy cut files are perfect for making that first (or second, third, etc.) visit from the magical fairy extra special!
Remember this important milestone with this Tooth Fairy SVG bundle. Create a personalized pillowcase with our Tooth Monogram SVG or a sew together a pillow pouch with our Package for the Tooth Fairy cut file.
I also love the idea of putting the Tooth Fairy Please Stop Here on a coaster NEXT to the kid’s bed, so that you don’t have to go rooting around for a tooth under a pillow.
If you’re looking for other milestone cutting files, head on over to my shop where you can find all the SVGs to commemorate life’s little “firsts”!
Download the Tooth Fairy Please Stop Here SVG Here
You can grab the Tooth Fairy Please Stop Here SVG file by clicking the image below! On 2/26/21 this file will move to our shop. If you’re having trouble, make sure your pop up blocker is turned off.
Buy the Tooth Fairy SVG Bundle Here
How to Use These Files
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Cricut with Cricut Academy
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Commemorate the first visit from the Tooth Fairy with these cutting files!
More Tooth Fairy Ideas
- How to View SVG Files on a PC for Cricut / Silhouette Crafters - February 24, 2021
- Cheap and Free St. Patrick’s Day Fonts for Cutting Machines - February 22, 2021
- Tooth Fairy SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette - February 19, 2021