Is your little one wiggling that first tooth? Are they worried the Tooth Fairy won’t know where to go? Use these Tooth Fairy SVGs to create a door hanger, pillowcase or pouch to celebrate this exciting milestone!
Well, it happened. My twin boys each lost their first tooth!
Would you believe it if I told you they each lost the exact same tooth, barely a week apart from each other. Is that not the twin-iest thing ever?!
Of course, the first visit from the Tooth Fairy wasn’t without its own share of “adventure”. Sebastian lost his tooth (like literally lost it) so we had to write a note to the Tooth Fairy that he probably swallowed it. I can’t make this stuff up, you guys.
Maybe you’re waiting for that first wiggly tooth to fall out or it already happened and you’re thinking, “now what?” These Tooth Fairy cut files are perfect for making that first (or second, third, etc.) visit from the magical fairy extra special!
Remember this important milestone with this Tooth Fairy SVG bundle. Create a personalized pillowcase with our Tooth Monogram SVG or a sew together a pillow pouch with our Package for the Tooth Fairy cut file.
I also love the idea of putting the Tooth Fairy Please Stop Here on a coaster NEXT to the kid’s bed, so that you don’t have to go rooting around for a tooth under a pillow.
If you’re looking for other milestone cutting files, head on over to my shop where you can find all the SVGs to commemorate life’s little “firsts”!
Buy the Tooth Fairy SVG Bundle Here
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Commemorate the first visit from the Tooth Fairy with these cutting files!
More Tooth Fairy Ideas
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021