if you love all things pumpkin spice then grab these SVG files and get ready for fall! Make yourself a drink koozie, hoodie, or hat to show everyone you’re on team pumpkin spice!
Who’s ready for fall?
I have to tell you that normally I am so over summer by now and I am so ready to welcome fall weather. But, since we moved to Washington state recently, it already kinda feels like fall here!
It’s a crisp 67° here with plenty of sunshine and I could not be happier. The windows are all open and it’s absolutely gorgeous.
I know my friends back in Northern California and other parts of the country are dripping in the summertime heat and fighting all sorts of wildfires, though, and I know they are ready for fall!
With fall comes the very beloved flavor of pumpkin and pumpkin spice everything.
I find that people are in one of two camps when it comes to pumpkin spice. They either love it or they loathe it. There’s no middle ground.
I personally am on team No Pumpkin Spice (I know, I know!) but plenty of my friends and family members are on Team Pumpkin Spice, so these files are for them and for all you other pumpkin spice lovers!
Buy the Pumpkin Spice Bundle Here
Grab our whole pumpkin spice bundle in our shop! Add these files to a hoodie, hat, or drink koozie to enjoy all that delicious pumpkin flavor this fall and beyond!
You get these four pumpkin spice cut files in the bundle to show everyone your love for pumpkin spice:
- (Pumpkin) Spice Girl
- Pumpkin Spice Vibes
- Talk Pumpkin Spice to Me
- Day Drinker
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Are you team pumpkin spice? Let me know in the comments! And if you prefer other fall flavors, grab this fall baking SVG bundle!
Let the Pumpkin Spice Obsession Continue:
More Fall Fun:
- Pumpkin Spice Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette - September 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021