Get ready for Turkey Day with these delicious pumpkin pie cut files! Make a cozy hoodie to wear on Thanksgiving or put them on a mug to sip some coffee with your pumpkin pie!
The countdown to Thanksgiving begins! I love gathering with my family for any occasion, but Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays—all the deliciousness of Christmas, none of the gift-giving pressure!
When dinner is over, we usually put the football game on while we each enjoy a big slice of pie!
This year might look a little different with social distancing, but one thing we’re sure to have this Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie! I love this pumpkin pie recipe served with a big dollop of whipped cream!
Grab these pumpkin pie SVGs to make a Thanksgiving-themed coffee mug, hoodie, or tote bag. These SVG files are good for all ages—what toddler (or grandpa!) doesn’t need a pie eating shirt?
Download the Turkey, Football & Pumpkin Pie File Here
You can grab the Turkey, Football,& Pumpkin Pie SVG file by clicking the image below! On 11/06/20 this file will move to our shop. If you’re having trouble, make sure your pop up blocker is turned off.
Buy the Pumpkin Pie Cut Files Bundle Here
Grab our set of four pumpkin pie files in our shop! You can make shirts, hats, blankets, and more to get ready for Turkey Day!
You get these four pumpkin pie SVG files in the bundle:
- Here for the Pie
- Autumn Skies and Pumpkin Pies
- Turkey Football & Pumpkin Pie
- This is My Eating Shirt
How to Use These Files
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Cricut with Cricut Academy
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Enjoy crafting with these SVG files and enjoy your pumpkin pie!
More Thanksgiving Goodies:
- Valentine’s Day Heart Monogram SVG Files for Cricut & Silhouette - January 22, 2021
- Create a Shadow/Outline in Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2021
- How to Fit More on a Cricut Mat and Save Material! - January 18, 2021