Oh snap, it’s turkey time! Grab these funny Thanksgiving SVG files and use them to whip up a shirt, tote, or coffee mug to add a little humor to your Turkey Day!
2020 has been one for the books! And not necessarily in a good way. I know it has been rough for many different people for so many different reasons.
I know Thanksgiving may look different this year—as all our holidays have.
As we enter the holiday season, I hope that you can find ways to fill your cup and experience joy and gratitude as we celebrate and close out the year (and pray that 2021 looks up for all of us!).
One thing that always brings me joy is laughing so hard with my family that I can’t breathe. A a dry joke or clever pun can always bring a smile to my face and some of my best memories are of me and my whole family laughing around after a big holiday meal. I designed these funny Thanksgiving SVG files to bring a little chuckle to your Turkey Day!
Add these SVG files to a shirt for your son or daughter, or a coffee cup that you can enjoy a hot cup of joe with a slice of pumpkin pie.
Grab the BIG Thanksgiving & Fall SVG Bundle!
These funny Thanksgiving SVG files are part of a BIG Thanksgiving and Fall SVG bundle I put together for you. You can get all 42 files in the shop for a super low price—just for a limited time!
Grab the BIG Thanksgiving and Fall SVG bundle and you’ll have all the files you need this Thanksgiving. My funny Thanksgiving files are in it as well as several others!
How to Use These Files
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Cricut with Cricut Academy
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
I hope these files make you laugh and I hope you can find some joy this holiday season!
Ways to Get Ready for Turkey Day:
More Thanksgiving Fun:
- Valentine’s Day Heart Monogram SVG Files for Cricut & Silhouette - January 22, 2021
- Create a Shadow/Outline in Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2021
- How to Fit More on a Cricut Mat and Save Material! - January 18, 2021