Celebrate the mom to be with these free adorable pregnancy cut files! Whether you’re expecting a baby, or you want to make a gift for your pregnant bff, these pregnancy cut files are the perfect excuse to craft!
Every month some of my best blogging buddies and I get together to share adorable and completely FREE SVG files!
There are 15 of us bloggers total, which means there are plenty of children of all ages among us. Some of us have kids who are getting ready to fly the nest, while others have welcomed babies in the last few years!
And while the majority of us are all done having babies in our immediate family, it seems there are always new babies being born in our extended family and our other groups of friends! It seems like there’s always a baby shower to attend!
So this month, we wanted to celebrate all of those glowing moms-to-be with these adorable free baby shower cut files.
Download the Mommy in the Making SVG Here
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
Make the mommy in the making a cute t-shirt or hat with this pregnancy cut file. She’ll love showing off her baby bump with a custom baby shower gift!
Click through the other free pregnancy SVG files below to load up on even more ideas! There are so many fun files and there’s definitely one for every kind of mom!
These cut files are perfect to use for baby shower gifts! It’s so much fun making the new mom a custom-made tumbler, hoodie, or eye mask! She’ll really appreciate the personalized touch and you know there won’t be any duplicates of your present.
Have fun grabbing the other free pregnancy cut files and loving on the new mom-to-be!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
More Baby Shower Cut Files!
- Boy Mom/Girl Mom from 30 Minute Crafts
- Cuddle Bug from Mad in Crafts
- Hello My Name Is from Crafting in the Rain
- Worth the Wait from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Needy AF from See Lindsay
- Baby Milestones from Happy Go Lucky
- Milestone Blanket from Everyday Party Magazine
- I’m the Rainbow After the Storm from Happiness is Homemade
- Mommy in the Making from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mommy’s Little Monster from Hello Creative Family
- Oh Baby Banner from That’s What Che Said
- Aloha Baby from Pineapple Paper Company
- Miracles Happen from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Baby on Board from The Kingston Home
- Prangry from The Country Chic Cottage
More Ideas for the New Baby
More Baby Shower Ideas
- Getting to Know the Cricut Bright 360 Lamp - January 27, 2022
- Birthday Cake SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette - January 21, 2022
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler Using Shrink Wrap & a Convection Oven - January 20, 2022