Mother’s Day is the perfect time to create something handmade for your mother! She’ll love these Mother’s Day Craft Ideas made using the Cricut, like candles, tea towels, tote bags, and earrings. And because they are made using the Cricut, they are easy and fun to make!
I know that a lot of people struggle with finding gifts to give or make for their moms on Mother’s Day. While a store-bought gift is nice, I think it’s so much nicer to give your mom something handmade. She made you, for goodness’ sake, you can make her something in return!
I love using my Cricut for Mother’s Day Crafts, because, let’s be real—there’s only so much time in the day.
When is Mother’s Day?
I swear Mother’s Day sneaks up on me, so if you want to put it on your calendar, here is where Mother’s Day falls for the next few years:
- May 10, 2020
- May 9, 2021
- May 8, 2022
- May 14, 2023
Most Popular Mother’s Day Gifts
If you’re trying to figure out what direction to head with your handmade Mother’s Day gifts, here are some of the most popular ideas that can be made or embellished with your Cricut!
- Coffee Mugs & Tea Cups
- Soaps and other Bath and Body (make gift tags or labels!)
- Picture Frames
- Scarves (embellish using iron-on vinyl!)
- Home Decor Projects
Mother’s Day Craft Ideas with the Cricut
More Cricut Projects
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- 2020 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cricut and Crafty Deals! - November 25, 2020
- DIY Matching Christmas Pajamas for the Whole Family - November 25, 2020
- Cricut Print then Cut Christmas Gift Tags - November 24, 2020