Grab these gardening SVG files to show off your love for your garden! These flower-filled SVG files will look so cute on a watering can, planter, or t-shirt. Grab these files to make custom gifts for your favorite gardener, or yourself!
We’ve been sheltered in place for about six weeks now and my yard has never looked better! When I’m feeling anxious or stressed, I go outside and start pulling up weeds. We went on a family walk the other day and I noticed most of my neighbor’s lawns have never looked better—I think we’re all realizing the benefits of getting our hands a little dirty!
Having the time to be outside and work on my garden is one of the few upsides to this whole thing!
We’re going to have to get clever with gardening when we move to Washington this summer. My guess is we’re going to have more ferns and rhododendrons on our little mountain rather than rows of veggies. But I know my boys will love to play in the dirt, planting flowers with me! They’ve learned the names of most of the flowers that grow in the yards on our street—we’ll have new ones to learn up there!
If you share a love for gardening, then you’ll love this gardening SVG bundle I designed!
Grab the Gardening SVG Bundle Here
Grab the whole gardening SVG bundle here. You can make custom gifts for the gardener in your life, or for yourself if you’re the one with the green thumb!
The bundle includes the following gardening SVG files:
- Gardening Fertilizes the Soul
- Life is Better in the Garden
- To Plant A Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
- Welcome to the Garden
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Enjoy crafting with these files and happy gardening!
Other Gardening Goodies
More SVG Files
- Christmas Songs SVG Bundle for Cricut & Silhouette - November 26, 2021
- Free Printable Christmas Bucket List with Christmas Activities - November 25, 2021
- DIY Christmas Mugs with Your Cricut - November 24, 2021