Celebrate everyone’s favorite Halloween movie with these Hocus Pocus Quotes SVG files! Perfect for a haunted movie night mixed with some spooky Halloween crafting!
Come! Tonight, we
It’s that time of year where we get to watch one of my all-time favorite Halloween movies—Hocus Pocus!
There’s just something about those Sanderson sisters that makes them irresistible! They’ve put a spell on us and become icons in our culture. They’ve inspired everything from Halloween pregnancy announcements to popsicle stick crafts!
There’s even talks of a Hocus Pocus sequel, but it looks like it will be a while until it’s finished!
Until then, it’s time to put this classic Halloween movie on, grab these Hocus Pocus Quotes SVG files, and run amuck as you craft some Hocus Pocus fun with our favorite witch trio in mind!
Buy the Hocus Pocus Quotes SVG Bundle Here
Grab our set of four Hocus Pocus Quotes SVG files in our shop! You can make shirts, hats, totes, and more to celebrate your favorite trio of witches!
You get these four Hocus Pocus Quotes SVG files in the bundle:
- It’s Just A Bunch of Hocus Pocus
- Amuck Amuck Amuck
- I Smell Children
- Oh Look Another Glorious Morning (Makes Me Sick)
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Enjoy your Hocus Pocus evening where you run amuck crafting and watching the classic Halloween movie! It’s just a bunch of Hocus Pocus!
More Ways to Cast A Spell:
More Halloween Crafts:
- Getting to Know the Cricut Bright 360 Lamp - January 27, 2022
- Birthday Cake SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette - January 21, 2022
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler Using Shrink Wrap & a Convection Oven - January 20, 2022