Radiate positivity with these fun retro rainbow cut files, including a FREE girl power rainbow SVG! These files are perfect for making decals and stickers using your Cricut or other cutting machine.
It’s time for another Totally Free SVG post and this month it’s all about rainbows! That means more than a dozen rainbow files for you—all for free! Just head to the end of this post for all the links to the other rainbow files that are a part of this fun monthly free SVG hop!
This month, I have this super cute Girl Power rainbow SVG for you!
I designed it in sort of a 70s/80s retro style. Our house was built in the late 70s and as we’re renovating it, I’ve been searching for ways to update things but keep them true to the year this house was built. So lots of 70s/80s inspiration going on over here, including this file!
I also included a white layer behind the entire file to make turning this into a Print then Cut sticker even easier. Stay tuned for a tutorial on this soon!
You can also cut this rainbow SVG file in an array of adhesive vinyl or iron on vinyl colors and layer them to create your project!
Download the Girl Power SVG Here
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
Love the free Girl Power SVG? Then make sure to grab all four of my retro rainbow cut files! Choose from Girl Power, Positivity, Love Wins, and Good Vibes. Perfect for decorating your notebook, water bottle, or tote bag! Also check out my other rainbow cut files in my shop!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
More Rainbow SVG Files
Visit the sites below to grab all of the free rainbow SVG files we have for you this month! Each site is a bit different for downloads, so if you have any issues please contact that particular site’s owner.
- Shine Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Love is All We Need – The Kingston Home
- Rainbow Wall Hanging – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Rainbows Are My Favorite Color – Pineapple Paper Co.
- So Over It – That’s What Che Said
- Kindness Matters – Hello Creative Family
- Girl Power – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Sunshine & Rainbows – Happiness is Homemade
- Love & Rainbows – 100 Directions
- Rainbow Design – Everyday Party Magazine
- Teacher Strong Rainbow – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand Drawn Rainbow – See Lindsay
- Dream Big Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grunge Rainbow – Crafting in the Rain
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Baby – Cutting Machine Crafting