Looking for a way to tell your gal pals and loved ones you’re thinking of them? These Valentine’s Day Gnome SVG cut files make it easy to create and send the perfect cards or gifts this holiday!
Pretty sure we can all use a little extra love this Valentine’s Day!
So many of us are missing loved ones—especially this year. These sweet gnomes are a great way to let your loved ones know you’re thinking of them this Valentine’s Day.
Use these adorable Valentine’s Day Gnome SVGs to spread a little extra love on February 14! These gnome cut files are perfect for creating and sending simple cards and notes to all your “gnomies”!
Or, maybe you’d rather create something for yourself? That’s okay, too! We are all a little gnome-obsessed these days! The gnomes are the perfect way to add a little extra Valentine’s cheer to your home. Make a pillow, a framed piece of art, or a cute plate.
This SVG bundle has everything you need to let your loved ones know you’re thinking of them, or simply add a little sweetness to your Valentine’s Day décor!
Create your own Valentine’s Day Gnome designs with our SVG files! Design simple cards for your gal pals with our You Make My Heart Happy SVG or add a cute lunchbox note for your little one with our Love You gnome cut file.
Download the You’re my Gnomie SVG Here
These files were a flash freebie, available for only one week! If you don’t want to miss one of these freebies, sign up for my email community! I send out a freebie every Friday!
Buy the Valentine’s Day Gnome Bundle Here
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Craft a little something extra sweet for yourself of loved ones with the Valentine’s Day Gnome cutting files!
More Gnome Ideas
More Valentine’s Day SVGs
- Pumpkin Spice Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette - September 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021