If flip flops are your thing whether it’s summer or not, then I’ve got just the design for you! This flip flop SVG is sure to make a statement on a tank top, t-shirt, tote bag, or anywhere you decide to put it!
Are you one of those people who wears flip flops year round? When I lived in California I was basically year-round in flip flops. Now that we’re in the PNW, I still wear flip flops a lot, but I also have to wear things like sneakers and hiking sandals (seriously…hiking sandals). They’re super comfy though, so I’m okay with it!
It’s still summer, so whether a beach trip is on your horizon, or you just enjoy wearing flip flops anywhere and everywhere, they are totally acceptable! No judgement here. I created this Flop Flop and Ya Don’t Stop SVG for my fellow sandal lovers. And also, because I couldn’t stop signing it to the tune of “Hip Hop and Ya Don’t Stop”! You’re totally doing it now, aren’t you?
If you’re heading to the beach this summer, My Favorite Season Is Flip Flops or Life Is Better In Flip Flops SVGs would make an adorable beach bag or tote!
Looking to add a little fun to your summer wardrobe? My Summer Vibes SVG is great for doing just that! Make yourself a t-shirt or tank top to wear proudly all summer long!
Get the Flip Flop and Ya Don’t Stop SVG Here
This file was a flash freebie, available for only one week! If you don’t want to miss one of these freebies, sign up for my email community! I send out a freebie every Friday!
Buy the Flip Flop SVG Bundle
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
What’s that font?
Want to create your own designs or customize these? I used the font Angel Dust to make these flip flop SVGs!
More Summer Projects
Must-Haves for Flip Flop Lovers
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021