Get ready to tackle all your clutter piles and burn some calories with this decluttering SVG file! Put it on a tank and get to work after the New Year cleaning out all your clutter!
Right now I’m in full Christmas mode over here! We’ve been decorating and crafting, shopping, baking, and wrapping—and goodness it shows in our house.
While I love the fullness of the holidays, by the end of the season I am so ready to put everything away and get back to our more simple day-to-day living. That whole process of packing away the Christmas decorations and giving the house a good cleaning is one of my favorite days of the year.
I always joke that I burn more calories the day after Christmas than almost any other day in the year! Decluttering really is my cardio that day.
Whether you’re a Marie Kondo fanatic or are just hauling Christmas boxes back into the basement, you’ll love today’s totally free SVG! I’ve joined up with some of my blogging friends to offer you a bunch of free organizational and cleaning SVGs!
From funny quotes to labels to lists—you’ll find something here to help you get organized in the new year with your Cricut or other cutting machine!
Download the Free Decluttering is My Cardio SVG Here
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
More Organizing SVG Files
Head to these blogs to find more totally free organizing SVG files and get ready to get tidy in the new year!
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting
- Monthly Calendar from Happy Go Lucky
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021