We could all use a little cheer this year! Use these Christmas tree SVG files to make a wooden sign or pillow to add to your Christmas decor!
I love creating new wooden signs and decor to display around my home, especially during the holidays!
We’re all spending a lot more time at home these days, so I wanted to design classic Christmas designs to bring a little more cheer to your space!
From simple designs to your favorite Christmas tree song, the Christmas bundle has everything you need to spruce up your home with the classics.
Get you home holiday-ready with our Christmas tree SVG files! Make a wooden sign with our Merry Christmas SVG and a pillow using our O’ Tannenbaum SVG.
In case you need a bit more inspiration, I’ve also created a Big Christmas SVG Bundle you can use to create home decor and more!
You’ll get in the holiday spirit and definitely get some classic Christmas songs stuck in your head as you craft away with these Christmas tree cut files.
There are so many options to bring the holiday cheer with this Christmas tree SVG bundle!
Download the Free Merry Christmas Tree SVG Here
You can grab the Merry Christmas tree SVG file by clicking the image below! On 12/11/20 this file will move to our shop. If you’re having trouble, make sure your pop up blocker is turned off.
Get the Christmas Tree SVG Bundle
You can get the whole Christmas tree bundle in our shop to craft holiday favorites with these files! Save $2.50 when you buy the bundle.
How to Use These Files
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Cricut with Cricut Academy
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Have fun crafting with these SVG files and creating a happy, cozy home this holiday season!
More Christmas Decor Ideas:
More Christmas SVGs:
- Valentine’s Day Heart Monogram SVG Files for Cricut & Silhouette - January 22, 2021
- Create a Shadow/Outline in Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2021
- How to Fit More on a Cricut Mat and Save Material! - January 18, 2021