There’s nothing sweeter than a Christmas baby! Use these baby’s first Christmas SVG files to make a custom onesie or blanket for the sweet Christmas miracle!
I love all of the “baby’s first Christmas” keepsakes to commemorate baby’s first holiday season—baby’s first Christmas ornaments, onesies, bibs and more. I even have a baby’s first holiday SVG bundle so you can commemorate all of your baby’s first holidays!
This year for Christmas I wanted to make some baby’s first Christmas SVG files that were a bit more unique!
This Christmas bundle has files for mommy, daddy, and baby so you can craft your way to Christmas!
Get your little bundle ready for the holidays with our Christmas baby SVG files! Make a onesie for your little one using the Our Christmas Miracle SVG and a coffee mug for you using the Silent Night, Yeah Right SVG.
There’s something for everyone in this Christmas baby SVG bundle!
Buy the Christmas Baby SVG Bundle
Get all four Christmas baby SVG files when you buy the bundle in our shop!
How to Use These Files
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Cricut with Cricut Academy
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Enjoy crafting with these SVG files and enjoy those Christmas baby snuggles!
More Baby Christmas Ideas:
Christmas Crafts for Everyone:
- Valentine’s Day Heart Monogram SVG Files for Cricut & Silhouette - January 22, 2021
- Create a Shadow/Outline in Cricut Design Space - January 20, 2021
- How to Fit More on a Cricut Mat and Save Material! - January 18, 2021