Are you or someone in your life a fan of video games? Create custom shirts, mugs, home decor, and more with these gaming SVGs!
Do you have a gamer in your life?
I actually used to play video games quite a bit. Fun fact: in college, I made friends by leaving my door open while playing Super Mario Kart! It was such a good way to make friends. I don’t get a chance to play as often these days, but my hubs and I will play LEGO video games from time to time!
My boys are currently more into building with LEGO and playing board games than video games, but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before they begin begging me for the latest gaming system. We have friends who love their Nintendo Switch and often play together as a family. They have Mario Kart competitions and it sounds so fun!
I made this I Paused My Game for This? gaming SVG thinking it’d be funny to create a gift for a friend or family member who is really into gaming. We all know that person who would rather play their game than listen to whatever someone else is talking about… especially kids! The Can’t Hear You, I’m Gaming SVG would also be perfect for these people!
Use the I Have Control Issues SVG to make a wooden sign with permanent vinyl for your game room (wherever that may be). We can’t forget about the girls, too! The Gamer Girl SVG would also make great game room decor or a t-shirt!
Get the I Paused My Game for This? SVG Here
This file was a flash freebie, available for only one week! If you don’t want to miss one of these freebies, sign up for my email community! I send out a freebie every Friday!
Buy the Gaming SVG Bundle
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
What’s that font?
Want to create your own designs or customize these? I used the Darlon font to make these gaming SVGs!
More SVGs You’ll love
More Gaming Fun
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021