Are you or someone you know full of a little bit (okay, a lot) of sass? Then these sassy SVGs were made for you all! Create funny t-shirts, mugs, stickers, and more with these cut files!
I have a few friends who have kids (mainly toddlers) who are *ehem* a little sassy. I always love to hear and laugh at the things they say. It’s wild! I know it isn’t always funny when you’re on the other side of the sass, so I thought I’d make some designs to hopefully add a little humor to it!
The All My Pants are Sassy SVG would definitely make an adorable tee for little ones! I’m sure any of my mom and dad friends who have tiny sassy pants kiddos of their own would agree! May as well let them wear it loud and proud!
Perhaps you own up to your own sassiness. If so, our I Speak Fluent Sass SVG would make a cute mug using permanent vinyl or your Cricut Mug Press! I also couldn’t resist designing the If Only Sass Burned Calories cut file. Perfect for creating a workout top, or you know… just a top to wear around the house!
Honestly, I think most of us have a bit of sass, but are mostly sweet. Our Sweet & Sassy SVG is perfect for gifts, decor, and more!
Get the All My Pants are Sassy SVG Here
This file was a flash freebie, available for only one week! If you don’t want to miss one of these freebies, sign up for my email community! I send out a freebie every Friday!
Buy the Sassy SVG Bundle
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
What’s that font?
More SVGs You’ll Love
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021