Take a trip to the pumpkin patch with these adorable pumpkin patch SVG files! Perfect to make a t-shirt, baby bodysuit, or fall tumbler to take with you to the pumpkin patch!
It’s pumpkin patch season time!
I’m happy to report that many of the local pumpkin patches were able to open this year!
Our local pumpkin patch is taking extra precautions to keep families and employees safe, while still opening for some socially distanced pumpkin patch fun!
Going to a smaller, local pumpkin patch is one of the activities we are most excited about doing on our fall bucket list!
I can’t wait to go as a family and taste apple cider, watch my boys enjoy all the pumpkin patch fun, and pick out giant pumpkins to take home!
Before we go, I’ll have to get crafting with these pumpkin patch SVG files!
These files are perfect for a pumpkin-patch themed shirt or hoodie, or for home decor to make it feel like the pumpkin patch at home!
Buy the Pumpkin Patch Bundle Here
Grab our set of four pumpkin patch SVG files in our shop! You can make pumpkin patch signs, shirts, home decor, and more to celebrate the season!
You get these four pumpkin patch SVG files in the bundle:
- Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch
- Farm Fresh Pick your Own
- Welcome to Our Patch
- Pumpkin Kisses Harvest Wishes
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Enjoy crafting with these files and enjoy your trip to the pumpkin patch!
More Pumpkin Patch Fun:
Fun Projects to Get Ready for Halloween:
- Getting to Know the Cricut Bright 360 Lamp - January 27, 2022
- Birthday Cake SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette - January 21, 2022
- How to Sublimate a Tumbler Using Shrink Wrap & a Convection Oven - January 20, 2022