If you lovingly refer to houseplants as your “plant babies,” then you are officially a plant mom or dad! Congrats! Proudly display your plant parenthood with these plant-themed SVGs.
Do you consider yourself a plant mom or dad?
I do. I mean, I always enjoyed having a plant or two around the house, but in the last year it’s become a bit next-level. I have plants all over my studio, throughout my house, and even in bathrooms. They’re the perfect way to brighten any space. Plus, they naturally purify the air. Win, win!
I think the My Life is a Mess but My Plants are Thriving SVG sums the last 18 months up nicely! As a mom, I know my babies (both human and plant) are being well cared for. Everything else? Well…that leaves a bit more to be desired!
Are you a proud plant mom or plant dad? Then my Plant Mom and Plant Daddy SVGs are perfect for you! Proudly display your status on a coffee mug using permanent vinyl or the Cricut Mug Press. (Let’s be real…coffee is a must for many of us parents!)
Use the Just One More plant SVG to decorate your latest plant baby’s pot with vinyl or create a stencil and paint the design on. A flower pot would make a great housewarming (or everyday) gift for the plant person in your life!
Get the My Life is a Mess but My Plants are Thriving SVG Here
This file was a flash freebie, available for only one week! If you don’t want to miss one of these freebies, sign up for my email community! I send out a freebie every Friday!
Buy the Plant Mom and Dad SVG Bundle
What’s that font?
Want to create your own designs or customize these? I used the Margin font to make these plant owner SVGs!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
More SVGs You’ll love
Plant Care Essentials
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021