2021 is just about here! Ring in the new year in style with this New Year’s Eve SVG Bundle! Let the excitement of 2021 adorn every shirt, baby onesie, decor and so much more!
2021 is just around the corner and it ain’t waiting for nobody! The new year is a time for resolutions, new beginnings, fresh starts but New Year’s Eve is a time to PARTY!!
From watching the ball drop to dancing the night away to celebrating east coast style here in northern California (meaning we get to go to bed after 9pm!), there’s really no wrong way to welcome in 2021. What are your big plans?
Whichever way you celebrate, just make sure you do it in style! This New Year’s Eve SVG bundle is full of glitz, cheer, and sparkling personality. Create amazing invitations, fun party decorations, festive t-shirts, and just about anything else you can think of to ring in the new year!
This NYE cut file bundle has been updated for 2021 and includes:
- Hello 2021 SVG
- Cheers to the New Year SVG
- Here for the Champagne SVG
- Party like it’s 2021 SVG
2020 was…a year. It’s time for something new and I can’t wait to see what 2021 has waiting for me, for you and for all of us. Cheers!!
Buy the New Year’s Eve SVG Bundle Here
This file was free until 12/27/2019. Now you can get it in our shop! If you want to be notified of flash freebies, join our mailing list!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Celebrate the New Year!
Plan your New Year’s Celebration!
- Pumpkin Spice Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette - September 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021