Get ready to celebrate with these four Mardi Gras cut files. They are the perfect way to decorate a tee or tote to celebrate Fat Tuesday!
Get ready for Fat Tuesday celebrations with these Mardi Gras SVG files. Whether you’re throwing a Mardi Gras celebration full of long beads and loud music, or just plan on staying in with your king cake and beignets, grab these Mardi Gras cut files to add a festive addition to your Fat Tuesday!
Hint: I’ll be staying in with my beignets!
Get the Mardi Gras SVG Bundle
Get ready for Fat Tuesday in all it’s glory by February 25 with these four fun Mardi Gras SVG files! Make a t-shirt, hat, tote, or mug to celebrate the last day of the Carnival season.
These cut files are designed in traditional Mardi Gras colors—purple, green, and gold!
Make a simple tee to celebrate or add it to a fancy costume if you want to go all out! You can also customize a large tote to haul away all the beads you’ll catch from the parade!
There are four cut files in this Mardi Gras SVG bundle including:
- Parade Vibes!
- Bring on the Beads!
- Here for the Beignets
- Mardi Squad
How to Use These Files
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Cricut with Cricut Academy
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
I love this raglan tee I made to be part of the Mardi Squad. I can wear it with my colorful beads and pretend I’m in New Orleans eating beignets!
Use these files if you’re hosting a Mardi Gras party or celebrating Fat Tuesday with friends! It’s the perfect way to be festive for Mardi Gras without going over the top!
More Mardi Gras Fun
Mardi Gras Party Decor
- Skiing SVG Bundle for Cricut & Silhouette - January 15, 2021
- Free Printable Animal Pun Valentines / Lunch Box Notes - January 14, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide to Cricut Mats for Better Cutting - January 11, 2021