Get ready to toast and cheers with these happy hour SVG files! Grab your friends and a drink as you get ready to drink up, buttercup!
Raise your hand if you love happy hour. *Raises hand proudly*
Here I am enjoying one of my favorite tropical happy hour drinks at the Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos! I mean seriously. Could there be a happier hour than this one? NOPE.
Whether you are sitting on a tropical beach, work a typical 9 to 5 and can’t wait to get off work and hit up a local restaurant for the happy hour specials, or just love any excuse to meet friends for drinks, these happy hour SVG files are for you!
Buy the Whole Happy Hour Bundle Here
Get all four files when you buy the happy hour bundle! There’s four files total so you can make something for all your happy hour days!
The bundle includes these four thirsty happy hour files:
- It’s Happy Hour Somewhere
- Drink Up Buttercup!
- Why Limit Happy to an Hour?
- Sip Sip Hooray!
Just pour a cold glass of Chardonnay or a fun beer cocktail if you’re feeling creative! Serve it with a charcuterie board or some cheese and crackers and you just made happy hour even more happy!
Your friends will love sipping away with these fun happy hour SVG files adorning their drinks. Drink up, buttercup!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
More Happy Hour Fun:
Enjoy crafting with these happy hour cut files and then pouring yourself a cold one! I’ll be over sipping on my favorite happy hour drink—a cold margarita lined with salt! Cheers friends!
More SVG Files:
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021