Make any Halloween party more fun with this simple Halloween cake topper —designed to look like a graveyard! These are easy to make with your Cricut, and work well for Halloween cupcakes, too!
We’ve made it! Today is Day 5 of Craft Lightning. All week I’ve been crafting with my Cricut to make Halloween party decorations in 15 minutes or less. Here’s what we’ve made:
- Bat Place Cards
- Ghost Luminarias
- Sprinkle Pumpkins
- Felt Halloween Banner
- Graveyard Halloween Cake Topper
These cupcake toppers are made out of cardstock. Simply cut them out using your Cricut Maker, Explore, or other cutting machine, and assemble.
Halloween Cake Topper Supplies
- Gray and black cardstock
- Cricut Explore or Maker
- Spray adhesive or Xyron Sticker Maker
- Cake Topper SVG File (download by clicking the image below)
Halloween Cake Topper Directions
Each gravestone and the ghost is about 1.5″ wide, so resize if needed. I have seven on my cake, but you can always cut more or fewer. You could also make one big one, or use them individually on cupcakes. I’m using bright colors because, well, it’s me, but if you want a more traditional look, use black paper instead of the colors.
Now you’re ready to cut your file! Hit Make It in the upper right.
Layered the colored gravestones behind the gray gravestones with the cutout words, so the color shows through. Place a toothpick or wire between the two layers, and glue together. I like using my Xyron Mini Sticker Maker for projects like this!
That’s it! So quick—just stick into your cake or cupcakes. These Halloween cake toppers is easy to make and perfect for a spooky party!
More Quick Party Projects
Check out these other Craft Lightning party ideas, and continue to check back all week for even more simple party ideas!
- Printable Halloween Stickers – Mad In Crafts
- Printable Halloween Bookmarks – Carla Schauer
- DIY Marble Coasters – Country Hill Cottage
- Toy Story Favor Bags – See Lindsay
- DIY Party Blowers – Liz On Call
- Halloween Skull Wreath – Tried & True
- Halloween Pillow Boxes – 5 Little Monsters
- Printable Halloween Banner – Pineapple Paper Co
- Felt Balloon Banner – Creatively Beth
- Ghost Decorations – Everyday Party Magazine
- Pom Pom Pumpkins – Things Small and Simple
- Caramel Apples – Our Crafty Mom
- Boo Cake Topper – Gingersnap Crafts
- Free Birthday Cut File – Happy Go Lucky
- Pumpkin Squishy – A Sweet Berry Designs
- Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers – Happiness is Homemade
- Kindness Favors – Me and My Inklings
- Rustic Wood Slice Cake Stand – Doodlecraft
- Halloween Tote Bags – Burton Avenue