Celebrate mom on Mother’s Day—and all year—long with this funny Mother’s Day SVG bundle. Add these SVG files to a custom mug or tote for a DIY Mother’s Day gift she’ll love!
Let’s hear it for the moms! On Mother’s Day we celebrate all that they do, all year long!
I know my mom has made countless sacrifices for our family. As a mother, she is always there to encourage and teach me. As a grandma, she loves on my boys endlessly. I am so grateful for her and the love that she constantly shows us!
I want to celebrate her this Mother’s Day! Even if we’re still social distancing (and I have a feeling we might be), we can still show our moms just how much we love and appreciate them!
My family isn’t super sentimental. We love each other deeply but we tend to err on the side of humor over mushy gushy. I knew my mom would never go for one of those custom “sentimental” mom gifts.
Don’t get me wrong. Some mothers love those. But for me and my family, humor is more up our alley. So I designed these funny Mother’s Day SVG files as well as my funny Mother’s Day cards with all the moms who appreciate a little humor.
Get the Whole Mother’s Day Bundle Here
Grab the set of our four funny Mother’s Day SVG files to make your mom custom gifts for Mother’s Day. She’ll love a DIY coffee mug or tote bag made just for her!
You’ll get all four files in the bundle, including:
- Mother of the Freakin’ Year
- Aint No Mama Like the One I Got
- Good Job Mom, I Turned Out Awesome
- Mom, You’re One of My Favorite Parents
Use these SVG files to make your mom a custom gift she’ll love! These files are a perfect way to celebrate her on Mother’s Day and all year long!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms!
More Mother’s Day Projects
- Pumpkin Spice Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette - September 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021