What a year! Whether graduation happens for your Senior in-person or virtual, they definitely deserve to be celebrated big time. These graduation SVGs are perfect for creating t-shirts, tumblers, and other gifts to show off your grad’s school spirit!
Who would’ve thought so many of our children would attend school virtually for most (if not all of) this school year? This time last year, I definitely didn’t think this would be our reality. It’s hard to believe many students are just entering a school building for the first time all year right as the year begins to wind down.
My boys have spent their Kindergarten year learning virtually at home. Whew! That was an emotional rollercoaster. I can only imagine how parents of Seniors must feel. Not to mention, the Seniors themselves. I’m sure it hasn’t been easy for anyone. So whether graudation takes place in-person or virtually, I truly believe these kids deserve every ounce of celebration.
I couldn’t resist designing these graduations SVGs to show support for the graduating Seniors in our lives. Use the Senior Squad SVG and school colors to create a custom t-shirt to gift your high schooler or college student. You could even make a few extra for their friends. Anything to make this year a bit more memorable…in a good way!
The Hotter by One Degree SVG would make the perfect graduation cap decor for your college grad! You could also use the graduation monogram to personalize shirts, mugs, party decor, and more! Have you checked out my Ultimate Monogram Bundle yet? This bundle includes 100 high-quality commercial use files featuring something for everyone!
Buy the Funny Graduation SVG Bundle
What’s that font?
Want to create your own designs or customize these? I used the font The Smudge Factory to make these graduation SVGs!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
More Graduation SVGs
Graduation Party Decor
- Pumpkin Spice Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette - September 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021