This celebratory graduation SVG bundle has four files so you can make all sorts of graduation gifts and cards to show your favorite graduate how proud you really are!
Can you believe that graduation is almost here? Whether your little preschooler is headed to kindergarten this year, your high school senior is off to college, or your college graduate is off into the wide, wide world, these graduation files will help you make all sorts of gifts, cards, and party decor to celebrate their achievement! Some ideas include:
- Autograph t-shirt (use a permanent marker and have classmates sign your shirt!)
- Autograph books
- Graduation cards
- Graduation party decor like signs, banners, and tabletop decorations
This week’s flash freebie includes four different graduation files—for both cutting on a Cricut or other cutting machine or printing. There are five types of files included: SVG, DXF, and PDF, as well as PNG and JPG versions of each individual file. There’s a file for any kind of graduation project you might make!
Cut this file on your Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, or Cricut Joy! Need help using your machine? Check out my extensive eCourse, Cricut Academy!
Download the Graduation SVG Bundle Here
This file was free until 5/10/2019. Now you can get it in our shop! If you want to be notified of flash freebies, join our mailing list!
More Graduation Celebration Ideas
Graduation Gift Ideas
- 2020 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cricut and Crafty Deals! - November 25, 2020
- DIY Matching Christmas Pajamas for the Whole Family - November 25, 2020
- Cricut Print then Cut Christmas Gift Tags - November 24, 2020