Whether you have the Cricut Mug Press or another mug heat press, you’re going to love this mermaid mug wrap SVG! Grab it for free, along with a dozen other free mug wrap designs!
WIN A MUG PRESS! Head to the bottom of this post to enter!
Is it just me, or is it the most Monday-est Tuesday ever? I can’t seem to focus and everything is a bit chaotic.
Clearly I need another cup (or maybe a vat) of coffee this morning!
Speaking of coffee, today’s post is all about the mug! Mug wraps, that is. I’ve joined up with some of my blogging besties to offer you a dozen free mug wrap SVGs, designed to be used with the Cricut Mug Press or other mug heat press!
My design is a simple set of mermaid scales, designed to show off the Infusible Ink sheet you’re using. I used the Purple Watersplash Infusible Ink for this mug, but it would be pretty in just about any jewel tones!
To learn how to use these mug press designs with Cricut’s mug template by going to my post How to Use Mug Wrap Designs. This post will teach you how to attach the SVG to a template from Cricut Design Space so that it cuts perfectly for your mug (and hey, there’s also another free mug wrap design at the bottom of that post!)
Download the Free Mermaid Mug Wrap under SVGs C369
This file can be found in my Free Craft Resource Library. The file number is: C369.
Want access to this free file? Join my FREE resource library! All you need is the password to get in, which you can get by filling out the form below!
You can check out all of the posts in my Cricut Mug series here (this list is updated as more posts are added):
- The Ultimate Guide to the Cricut Mug Press
- Making a Simple, One-Color Mug with the Cricut Mug Press
- Using Mug Wrap Designs on a Mug
- Using Infusible Ink Pens & Markers on a Mug
- Using Sublimation Prints with the Cricut Mug Press
- 15 Free Mug SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette
- Troubleshooting the Cricut Mug Press
Stop pulling your hair out and start creating confidently with your Cricut! Finally understand how to use your Cricut with my Learn Your Cricut eBooks!
More Free Mug Wrap Designs
Want to make more mugs? Check out these amazing mug wrap designs from my friends! And yes, I am putting that dog image from Crafting in the Rain on a mug—love it!
- Bee Kind – The Country Chic Cottage
- Monstera Leaves – Pineapple Paper Company
- Home is Where the Dog Is/Dog Mama – Hello Creative Family
- Mermaid Scales – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Drippy Mug – Happiness is Homemade
- Artist Supplies Mug Wrap – 100 Directions
- Sunflowers – Happy Go Lucky
- Crafting Scissors – See Lindsay
- Rainbows – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Weiner Dog – Crafting in the Rain
- You’re on Mute – Mad in Crafts
- Maybe Tomorrow Satan – 30 Minute Crafts
- Quilt Mug Design – Always Expect Moore