Grab this FREE Bearly Awake SVG to make a coffee mug that shows how you really feel in the morning! Plus get more free SVGs for making funny mugs!
Have you seen the new Cricut Mug Press? In celebration all things mugs, I’ve joined up with some of my blogging friends to offer you a ton of FREE SVGs that are perfect for making mugs with the new press!
You can read all about this new Cricut heat press in my post The Ultimate Guide to the Cricut Mug Press! I’m really impressed with how well it works—perfect for the home crafter who is intimidated by a more traditional mug press.
If you’re anything like me and it takes a cup of coffee (or four) until you’re ready to face the day, you’re going to love this free Bearly Awake SVG. It’s so cute on a mug to show everyone just how you’re feeling in the morning. Cute bear, cute pun—what could be better?
It’s also a cute SVG on a onesie or set of kid’s PJs!
Love this font? It’s called Bunny Ears!
Download the Free Bearly Awake SVG Here
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
More Free Mug SVGs
Head to the links below to see all of the different FREE mug cut files that my friends have designed! These are all so great for the new Cricut Mug Press—you can never have too many mugs, right?
- Crafty Mug Design from 30 Minute Crafts
- World’s Best Boss from Mad in Crafts
- Retro Rise and Shine from Crafting in the Rain
- Tears of My Enemies from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Don’t Schitt’s Creek SVG from See Lindsay
- I Run a Tight Shipwreck from Happy Go Lucky
- Shhhh… from Everyday Party Magazine
- Make Art from 100 Directions
- Bearly Awake from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Mr. Right Mrs. Always Right from Hello Creative Family
- Tough But Sweet (Pineapple) from Pineapple Paper Co
- Please Stop Talking from The Country Chic Cottage