These Dr. Seuss SVG files are perfect for Seuss Day crafts! Use your Cricut or Silhouette to make a DIY Dr. Seuss t-shirt for your child—oh, the places they’ll go!
Next week is Seuss Week at my boys’ preschool (it always falls around Dr. Seuss’s birthday, March 2). Each day they get to do something fun to celebrate the work of children’s author Dr. Seuss! Some of them are easy, like wearing pajamas and wacky clothes, and some less so—Friday is Green Eggs and Ham day.
Thanks, preschool! I always love a challenge.
To help you (and me!) conquer Seuss Week, I’ve created a set of four Dr. Seuss SVG files! These are perfect for making your kid a shirt to wear during Dr. Seuss week. For pajama day, I’m actually going to whip up a pair of Thing 1 and Thing 2 pajamas using this SVG. I mean, why have twins if not to exploit their Thing 1 and Thing 2-ness?
For Wacky Clothes Day, I’m going to let them pick out whatever they want from their drawer—it’ll be wacky no matter what.
And for Green Eggs and Ham Day, I made them green raglans using one of the four files in this bundle!
Dr. Seuss Cut Files included in this bundle:
- Why fit in? I was born to stand out!
- You have to be odd to be number one!
- Do you like green eggs and ham?
- Oh, the places you’ll go!
Get the Dr. Seuss SVG Bundle
You can buy the Dr. Seuss bundle in my shop, or use the button below!
How to Use These Files
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- Best Blanks for Cricut Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Cricut with Cricut Academy
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
More Dr. Seuss Fun
Love these files? Check out these other fun Dr. Seuss projects for Seuss Week!
- Striped Dr. Seuss Felt Garland
- Dr Seuss Felt Hoops
- Dr. Seuss Coloring Pages
- Cat in the Hat Bath Bombs
- Dr. Seuss Printable Bookmarks
- Truffula Trees Kids Craft
- Cat in the Hat Perler Bead Pendants
- Grinch Pretzel Bites