These Dr. Seuss quotes SVG files are perfect for Seuss Day crafts! Use your Cricut or Silhouette to make a DIY Dr. Seuss t-shirt for your child—oh, the places they’ll go!
It is Seuss Week at my boys’ preschool (it always falls around Dr. Seuss’s birthday, March 2). Each day they get to do something fun to celebrate the work of children’s author Dr. Seuss! Some of them are easy, like wearing pajamas and wacky clothes, and some less so—Friday is Green Eggs and Ham day.
Thanks, preschool! I always love a challenge.
To help you (and me!) conquer Seuss Week, I’ve created a set of four Dr. Seuss Quotes SVG files! These are perfect for making your kid a shirt to wear during Dr. Seuss week. For pajama day, I whipped up a pair of Thing 1 and Thing 2 pajamas. I mean, why have twins if not to exploit their Thing 1 and Thing 2-ness?
For Wacky Clothes Day, I’m going to let them pick out whatever they want from their drawer—it’ll be wacky no matter what.
And for Green Eggs and Ham Day, I made them green raglans using one of the four files in this bundle!
Dr. Seuss Quotes Cut Files included in this bundle:
- Why fit in? I was born to stand out!
- You have to be odd to be number one!
- Do you like green eggs and ham?
- Oh, the places you’ll go!
Get the Dr. Seuss Quotes SVG Bundle
You can buy the Dr. Seuss Quotes bundle in my shop, or use the button below!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
More Dr. Seuss Fun
Love these files? Check out these other fun Dr. Seuss projects for Seuss Week!
- Striped Dr. Seuss Felt Garland
- Dr Seuss Felt Hoops
- Dr. Seuss Coloring Pages
- Dr. Seuss Printable Bookmarks
- Truffula Trees Kids Craft
- Cat in the Hat Perler Bead Pendants
- Grinch Pretzel Bites