Show everyone you’re on the birthday team with this Birthday Squad SVG! This free birthday cut file is perfect for parties and can be cut on your Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machine!
When Ryan and I were talking about starting a family, we said something like, “Wouldn’t it be nice to have a baby in the fall? We have so many family birthdays in the spring, so it would be nice to try to spread that out a bit. But seriously. Anything but May would be fine.”
Then we had twins in May, so that just goes to show you how little you’re able to control things in life.
So basically we are in the thick of birthday season for our family. Almost our entire family, both sides, have birthdays between March 1 and June 10, a LOT of them falling in May. This includes not just our immediate family, but most of our siblings, parents, and nephews. It is a boatload of birthdays!
If you’re part of a birthday squad you’re going to want to download my free SVG today! And then head to the bottom of this post to grab a bunch of free birthday cut files from some of my favorite blogging friends for our monthly Totally Free SVG party!
Download the Birthday Squad SVG Here
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
More Birthday SVG Files
- Two Nado – The Country Chic Cottage
- Aged to Perfection – The Kingston Home
- Birthday Shark – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Birthday Girl/Boy – That’s What Che Said
- This is My Birthday Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Level Unlocked – Happiness is Homemade
- Birthday Cupcake – 100 Directions
- Kids Birthday – Everyday Party Magazine
- First Birthday – Happy Go Lucky
- Currently Accepting Gifts – seeLINDSAY
- Happy Birthday To Me – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It’s Like Totally My Birthday – Crafting in the Rain
- They Say It’s Your Birthday Card – Mad in Crafts
- Time for Cake – 30 Minute Crafts
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress