If you buy anything through the affiliate links in this post, I earn a small commission of the sale—with no price difference to you! This helps keep the blog up and running so we can make even more stuff!
If you know me at all, you know I love to travel. Just in the last few years I’ve been to New Zealand, England and Scotland, Canada, and Italy, not to mention eight other countries on our incredible honeymoon—Sweden, Norway, Denmark, German, the Czech Republic, Austria, Luxembourg, and Belgium. Oh, and at least a dozen states as well!
I made two hemispheres of the earth, a compass, air mail, airplane, suitcase, hot air balloon, camera, and a transit bus. And now that the Around the World set is complete, it’s available in my shop for you to buy!
These Around the World pennants can be cut on either a Cricut Explore (which is what I use) or Silhouette Cameo. I have them for sale as a set, but you can also search for them in my shop and buy one at a time if you only need a couple. There are pre-designed holes for hanging using twine. Due to the small details in these files, I suggest the smallest cutting size to be 6″ around. You could also cut them much larger and use them individually.
Hope you enjoy these cut files — as always, if you don’t have a cutting machine and would like to talk with me directly about buying them already cut in whatever color combination you choose, shoot me an email at cori (at) heyletsmakestuff (.) com. Bon voyage!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 700 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 320 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 313 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 183 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 173 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 98 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 96 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 86 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 80 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 79 views