These SVG Easter egg cut files are perfect for a sweet Easter banner or other Spring decor! Cut them on your Cricut Explore or other electronic cutter.
Add these Easter Egg Cut Files to your Easter and Cricut Pinterest boards!
Follow us on Facebook for fun tips and ideas.
Each egg is basically a paper sandwich, with a top “frame” piece, center colored pieces, and a backing piece.
I used Elmer’s spray adhesive to hold everything together — it’s my favorite way to adhere paper together. You can see the back of the pennants here (I just use washi tape to turn them into a banner):
Want to get these files for yourself? Four cut files are just $1.99 in my shop! They are designed to be cut with five colors of paper (that’s how many layers exist in the file), but of course you can rework them to be whatever color combination you choose!
Don’t have a cutting machine? I highly recommend my Cricut Explore. All of my cut files are tested on my Cricut and I never cease to be amazed at how well it cuts (and the variety of materials it can cut!). The newest version is Bluetooth wireless enabled so you don’t have to have your computer tethered to your machine! It’s awesome.
Visit my digital file shop to get these cut files, as well as discover the other cut files I have available. There are even free files available, just for you!
More Easter Goodies
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,236 views
- DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 820 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 756 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 373 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 369 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 325 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 287 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 169 views
- Checkout 164 views
- Craft Room Tour! 162 views