Celebrate the deliciousness of summer with free watermelon cut files and PNG clip art! Nine yummy designs for all of your summer projects.
There isn’t much that’s better than biting into a cold juicy watermelon on a hot day! (At least that’s what people tell me — sadly I’m allergic so I never get to enjoy it!) The watermelon is an ancient fruit — thought to go back 5000 years to the Kalahari Desert in Africa. There are even Egyptian hieroglyphics — and watermelon seeds were found in King Tut’s tomb! Clearly humans know a good thing when they taste it.
Today’s Freebie Friday is a set of nine delicious watermelon graphics for any summertime project you can think of. Make adorable printables, barbecue invitations, or even use them in a nursery or kid’s room. Heck! Throw yourself a watermelon party!
And always remember — you’re one in a melon!
There are two types of files in this download:
- Clip art PNG files, which can be used on your own personal design projects
- SVG and DXF files, which can be cut on a Cricut Explore or Silhouette Cameo
Want access to this free file? Join my FREE resource library! All you need is the password to get in, which you can get by filling out the form below!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress