Spread some cheer with these happy rainbow SVG files. Bright colors and rainbows can always brighten a dreary day! Make a tote bag or wall print to add a little happy to your life!
It just feels a little dreary over here lately. With the COVID-19 crisis and sheltering in place orders, things just feel a little…blah.
I know that what we are doing is important, but that doesn’t mean I feel bright-eyed about it. We miss our routines and rhythms and we desperately miss our family and friends.
I needed a little happy in my life due to all the figurative gray skies. One way I can always bring a little cheer is through crafting!
Bright, bold colors on a pretty printable or SVG file can instantly lift my mood. I know it doesn’t change our circumstances, but having a little pretty to look at can bring a smile, if even for a little bit!
That’s where these Rainbow SVG files come in! They just shout happiness and cheer!
Grab the Rainbow SVG Bundle Here
Grab the whole rainbow SVG bundle here. You can make custom gifts for others or use these files to decorate a nursery or party!
The bundle includes the following rainbow SVG files:
- Create Your Own
- Oh Happy Day
- Be A Rainbow In Someone Else’s Cloud
- Be True to Yourself
Create a wall gallery with the PDFs or make a coffee mug to bring even more happy to your cup a joe! Oh Happy day indeed!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Enjoy crafting with these files and Oh Happy Day!
Even More Happy
More SVG Files
- Pumpkin Spice Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette - September 24, 2021
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021