Grab all 14 of these adorable FREE ocean cut files, including a “Free Hugs” octopus SVG! Perfect for kid’s clothes home decor, and more.
This month I’ve teamed up with some of my blogging besties to bring you over a dozen FREE Ocean cut files. While Memorial Day and the end of the school year are still a few weeks away, that doesn’t mean you can’t get a head start on a little summer fun!
This Free Hugs SVG would make an adorable kid’s shirt for your little one. You could also create a reverse canvas to hang in a nautical-themed room.
Download the Free Hugs SVG
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already accessed a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
Get the Ocean SVG Bundle
Love the free octopus SVG? Grab the whole Ocean SVG bundle, filled with all sorts of fun under-the-sea puns! These are so cute in an ocean-themed nursery or on beach totes or towels.
The Splash Zone SVG would be adorable in a kid’s bathroom. Not sure about your house, but in ours, it seems like the more water on the floor, the more fun the bath was. Imagine it x2! Thankfully my twin boys are now old enough that they can enjoy their “splash zone” while myself or my husband observe from a safe distance! Grab all four files from my shop later in this po
More Free Ocean Cut Files
Ready for summer? Check out these ocean-inspired designs from my blogging besties! While I love where we live, these designs have me craving a beach trip!
- Sunny Days & Ocean Waves – The Country Chic Cottage
- Beach Please – The Kingston Home
- The Ocean is My Happy Place – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Sun – Hello Creative Family
- Free Hugs (Octopus) – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Shark & Little Fish – 100 Directions
- Turtle – Everyday Party Magazine
- Starfish Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- I Don’t Think You’re Ready for This Jelly – seeLindsay
- Shell Yeah Beaches – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Sea the Good – Crafting in the Rain
- Salty – Mad in Crafts
- Happiness Comes in Waves – 30 Minute Crafts
- Crabby – Cutting Machine Crafting
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress