Ready to make this the most magical time of year? Create your own magical memories with your cutting machine and these magic SVGs!
Everybody needs a little magic in their lives! Whether you’re headed on a Disney vacation, opening up Harry Potter for the first time with your kids, or planning some holiday fun, it’s always better if you believe in magic!
This was such a fun SVG bundle to design because it works in so many ways! If you’re planning a magical family vacation, my Believe in Magic SVG would make really fun matching family shirts!
While most of us can’t spend every day in a magical theme park, we can attempt to create our own magic. Holidays are always my favorite way to bring a little magic into the every day. Halloween can be such a fun, magical day, especially with little ones! However, many of us know that magic wouldn’t happen if it weren’t for the magic makers. Use the Magic Maker SVG to create a shirt, or even a mug to show that appreciation for the makers of magic in your life!
The It’s a Magical Life cut file would make a whimsical addition to home decor. It would be the perfect gift for newlyweds! Maybe even personalize a wooden sign with their anniversary date and name(s).
If you’re looking for a simple design, the Magic Wand SVG is perfect for just about anything! You can create stickers using Cricut’s Print then Cut feature, make vinyl decals, or even personalized custom tees.
Whatever you do create, it’s sure to be magical!
Get the Believe in Magic SVG Here
This file was a flash freebie, available for only one week! If you don’t want to miss one of these freebies, sign up for my email community! I send out a freebie every Friday!
Buy the Magic SVG Bundle
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
What’s that font?
Want to create your own designs or customize these? I used the font Bright to make these magic SVGs!
More Magical SVGs
- Christmas Songs SVG Bundle for Cricut & Silhouette - November 26, 2021
- Free Printable Christmas Bucket List with Christmas Activities - November 25, 2021
- Festive Cricut Print then Cut Christmas Stickers - November 23, 2021