Nothing says summertime like an ice-cold glass of refreshing lemonade! These lemonade SVGs are perfect for creating adorable drinkware, home decor, and more!
Do you have a favorite summer beverage?
Mine would have to be lemonade. Something about it just feels like quintessential summer! I’m still in a bit of denial that back to school season is gearing up. So, I’ll keep sipping lemonade and holding onto these last days of summer as long as possible!
Speaking of ice-cold lemonade, the Freshly Squeezed Lemonade SVG is perfect to create your own sign and host a lemonade stand. If you’d rather avoid the heat, you could use the sign to set up a pretend play lemonade stand indoors.
The Pucker Up SVG would make a fun shirt for yourself or your little one. Better yet, make two and match! Hosting a lemonade themed birthday party? Our Main Squeeze cut file would make an adorable shirt for the birthday girl or boy!
Any of these lemonade SVGs would make great decals for cups. The Pink Lemonade cut file, especially! Use permanent vinyl to create a decal for a tumbler or cup of your choice.
Get the Pucker Up SVG Here
This file was a flash freebie, available for only one week! If you don’t want to miss one of these freebies, sign up for my email community! I send out a freebie every Friday!
Buy the Lemonade SVG Bundle
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
What’s that font?
More SVGs You’ll Love
- Thanksgiving and Fall Glowforge Projects and Files - September 21, 2021
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters - September 20, 2021
- Brother SVGs for Cricut and Silhouette - September 17, 2021