When life hands you avocados, make guacamole! Grab this FREE funny avocado SVG along with more than a dozen free taco-themed cut files. Perfect for fiesta decor, funny t-shirts, and more.
Growing up, we never really ate avocados because my mom didn’t particularly like them (she still doesn’t). So it wasn’t until I was a young adult that I really started to love avocados! And now? They are one of my favorite foods! I swear I could eat a bowl of guacamole for dinner. Gimme all the avocados.
This month, I’ve joined up with some of my blogging friends to offer you a ton of free taco-themed SVGs! And since I already have a bunch of taco cut files, I thought the humble avocado needed in on the action.
My free “Let’s Get Smashed” avocado SVG is perfect for party t-shirts, totes, and decor. These avocado cut files have quite a few layers—if you don’t feel like using them all, that’s fine! Just use the larger brown circle for the pit or leave off the darker green outline. Cut them out of vinyl, iron on, cardstock, and more!
Download the Free Funny Avocado SVG Here
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
Grab the Whole Avocado Bundle
Want more avocado fun? Grab the whole avocado bundle! The “Guac and Roll” SVG would be perfect for a kid’s t-shirt, or make a card with the “You Guac My World” file. And make your friends laugh with the “Holy Guacamole” SVG—it’s too cute!
More Free Taco SVG Files
Let’s taco ’bout it! Check out these taco-inspired designs from my blogging besties! There’s something here for every taco fan. Just head to each link and follow the instructions from each blogger to get the files.
- I can’t make everyone happy. I’m not a taco. from The Country Chic Cottage
- Nachos are Calling from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Taco Bout Cute from Pineapple Paper Company
- Feed Me Tacos And Tell Me I’m Pretty from Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Get Smashed from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Taco Love from 100 Directions
- Tacos and Margaritas from Everyday Party Magazine
- Welcome Cover Charge – Tacos and Margaritas from Happy Go Lucky
- Single, taken, in love with tacos from See Lindsay
- Mas Tacos Por Favor from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Probably Thinking About Tacos from Crafting in the Rain
- Say No to Cilantro from Mad in Crafts
- Inhale Tacos – Exhale Negativity from 30 Minute Crafts
- Tacos Are My Love Language from Cutting Machine Crafting
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress