Last updated on March 6th, 2020 at 07:05 am
Get your hands on Cricut Joy, Cricut’s newest and tiniest electronic cutting machine. Here’s where to buy Cricut Joy, your new DIY best friend!
Just a quick post today to tell you guys that as of, March 1 2020 at midnight EST, you can get your hands on the new Cricut Joy! YAY!!
I couldn’t be more excited about Cricut’s newest (and tiniest!) cutting machine. I was invited out to Cricut headquarters in January to learn all about it and I really think it’s something special. Whether you’re a seasoned Cricut crafter who wants a companion machine or a brand-new Cricut user who wants to just do the basics, Cricut Joy is your new DIY best friend!
I’ve been writing all about it, so make sure to check out these posts (more coming soon!):
- What is Cricut Joy and What Can It Do?
- How to Cut Cards with Cricut Joy Card Mat
- Matless Cutting with Cricut Joy
- Writable Labels with Cricut Joy
- 5 Ways to Make Labels with Cricut Joy
- Cutting Adhesive Paper with Cricut Joy
- Must-Have Cricut Joy Accessories
You can also join my FREE Cricut Joy Basics eCourse! Get that new machine out of the box and up and make your first project. Easy!
Best Deals on Cricut Joy
Current quantities of Cricut Joy are limited, so if you really want one, you should definitely order it! Here are a list of links I’ve found of where to buy Cricut Joy, plus bonuses I know of. I will update as I find more retailers:
- Cricut.com — the site was down for a few, but it’s back up! Woo!
- JOANN (includes a Build Your Own Bundle: Buy Cricut Joy and choose 3 select tools for 50% off!)
- HSN: Deal of the Day bundle starting March 3 at midnight
Cricut Joy Coupon Codes
I currently don’t know of any coupon codes for Cricut Joy, but if you use my code HLMS2020SPRING you can get free shipping!