Use your Cricut to plan your big day! These free wedding sign SVG files are perfect for making ceremony and reception signs. Plus get more than a dozen other free wedding SVG files!
When I got married in 2013, Pinterest was barely a thing and the Cricut Explore hadn’t launched yet. I DIY-ed my whole wedding by hand, with tissue paper flowers and fabric streamers. It would have been so much easier to do a lot of my projects if I’d had a Cricut back then!
If you’re planning your big day or if you’re helping to plan a friend or daughter’s wedding, you’re going to love that I’ve joined up with my Totally Free SVG squad for a group of wedding-themed cut files! Make sure to head to the bottom of this post to get the links to everyone’s freebies.
I have two cut files for you today—one for the ceremony, and one for the reception! These are perfect for making wedding signs to direct your guests where they need to go. You can flip the direction of the arrows in Cricut Design Space or other cutting software if needed.
Need help with your Cricut Explore or Maker? Join Cricut Academy!
Download the Ceremony and Reception SVG files here!
Click the image below to download these free wedding sign SVG files for free!
Get More Wedding SVG Files
Love the style of my free wedding sign SVG files? I’ve got a whole bundle for you! This extensive set is perfect for all of the signage at your wedding! From the photo booth to the cocktail hour, everything you need to make your wedding easily to navigate is in this bundle. There are also extra arrows and directionals to help personalize these files even more!
Grab it for only $5! Need a custom SVG to match this set? Click here to purchase a custom cut file for your wedding.
Totally Free Wedding Cut Files!
Check out all of these amazing cut files by my talented friends! Head to each blog to download the free files.
- Bride to Be and Bride Tribe from The Country Chic Cottage
- Forever and Ever from Kingston Home
- Floral Border for a Bride Jacket from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gettin’ Hitched from Pineapple Paper Company
- Mr and Mrs SVG from That’s What Che Said
- Hubby and Wifey with Year Established from Hello Creative Family
- Ceremony and Reception Signs from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Just Married from Happiness is Homemade
- Pretty Love Wedding Card from 100 Directions
- We Decided on Forever from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mother of the Bride and Groom from Happy Go Lucky
- Welcome to Our Beginning from See Lindsay
- I Do and I Do Crew from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pick Your Wedding Team from Pattern Revolution
- Forever Starts Today from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married from Mad in Crafts