Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Spread the love with this adorable Valentine’s Day heart image! It’s designed specifically for sublimation, which makes it perfect for creating sweet shirts, mugs, and more!
Are you a fan of candy hearts?
I feel like they’re the candy corn of Valentine’s Day. Am I right? I mean, you either LOVE them or HATE them. There’s really no in between.
While they aren’t my favorite thing to eat, I think we can agree they are pretty darn cute! I often like to use them as vase fillers or table scatter for Valentine’s Day celebrations! I created this adorable heart candy image so you can enjoy them. Even better? You don’t have to eat them!
I designed this Valentine’s Day sublimation heart with shirts in mind. If you’ve been around for a while, you know I’ve recently jumped on the sublimation crafting bandwagon. It’s so fun and the results are amazing! So grab a polyester shirt, bag, or even a ceramic mug for sublimation, and create your own festive Valentine’s accessories!
If you’re wondering what on Earth I’m talking about, check out my Beginner’s Guide to Sublimation Crafting. It covers all the basics and walks you through just how to get started on your own sublimation crafting journey!
If sublimation isn’t your thing, you can use Cricut’s print then cut feature to create a t-shirt with printable iron-on. You could also make adorable stickers using printable waterproof vinyl. The possibilities really are endless!
Get the Conversation Hearts Sublimation Image Here
This file was a flash freebie, available for only one week! If you don’t want to miss one of these freebies, sign up for my email community! I send out a freebie every Friday!
Buy the Conversation Hearts Sublimation Bundle
New to Sublimation? Learn more here:
- The Ultimate Guide to Sublimation Printing & Crafting
- What’s the Difference Between Sublimation, Cricut Infusible Ink, and HTV?
- How to Convert a Printer for Sublimation
- ICC Profiles & Color Management for Beginners
- Software: Sublimation in Cricut Design Space
- Software: Sublimation in Photoshop
- The Best Sublimation Blanks and Substrates for Crafters
- Must-Have Sublimation Supplies and Tools
- Sublimation Paper Comparison
- Heat Press Machine Comparison for Sublimation Crafters
- Using Sublimation Prints with the Cricut Mug Press
- The Beginner’s Guide to Sublimation on Ceramic
- Troubleshooting Sublimation Printing
- Sublimation Cheat Sheets for Time, Temperature, Pressure & More!