Summer is in full swing! This free printable summer scavenger hunt is perfect for keeping the kids busy during the long lazy days of summer!
We are just days from our big move to Washington and it can’t come fast enough! It’s been so hot here in Northern California and I am ready for a more…temperate summer. But living in a more temperate climate doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy all that summer has to bring! It just means that I won’t be roasting while I do!
No matter where you live, you’re going to love this free printable summer scavenger hunt! This summer activity is great for kids and adults, whether you’re in your backyard or neighborhood or off at the beach. If there’s something on the list that is harder for you to find, get creative! For example, we don’t have fireflies here, but we have a book that has them—and my friend Cheryl recently sent us a video of one she found at her house in Missouri!
Download the Summer Scavenger Hunt
Click below and enter your information to download this free printable summer scavenger hunt! If you are having trouble, make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
How to Play the Summer Scavenger Hunt
You can do this as an activity for your family and friends to complete at their own leisure throughout the summer, or make it a competition and see who can find each of the items the fastest!
- Print enough copies for everyone who wants to play
- Look around to find the various items
- Check off the boxes as you find each summer item—remember, you can get creative!
More Summer Fun
Popsicles for Everyone!
- Mommy in the Making SVG + Free Pregnancy Cut Files - July 7, 2020
- 20 Fun Printable Summer Games for Boredom Busting! - July 6, 2020
- Happy Hour SVG Bundle for Cricut and Silhouette - July 3, 2020