Summer is in full swing! This free printable summer scavenger hunt is perfect for keeping the kids busy during the long lazy days of summer!
We are just days from our big move to Washington and it can’t come fast enough! It’s been so hot here in Northern California and I am ready for a more…temperate summer. But living in a more temperate climate doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy all that summer has to bring! It just means that I won’t be roasting while I do!
No matter where you live, you’re going to love this free printable summer scavenger hunt! This summer activity is great for kids and adults, whether you’re in your backyard or neighborhood or off at the beach. If there’s something on the list that is harder for you to find, get creative! For example, we don’t have fireflies here, but we have a book that has them—and my friend Cheryl recently sent us a video of one she found at her house in Missouri!
Download the Summer Scavenger Hunt
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already accessed a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
How to Play the Summer Scavenger Hunt
You can do this as an activity for your family and friends to complete at their own leisure throughout the summer, or make it a competition and see who can find each of the items the fastest!
- Print enough copies for everyone who wants to play
- Look around to find the various items
- Check off the boxes as you find each summer item—remember, you can get creative!
More Summer Fun
Popsicles for Everyone!
- How to Use Patterned HTV with a Mask Transfer - February 25, 2021
- How to View SVG Files on a PC for Cricut / Silhouette Crafters - February 24, 2021
- Cheap and Free St. Patrick’s Day Fonts for Cutting Machines - February 22, 2021