Grab this love SVG bundle to get ready for Valentine’s Day! There are four cut files so you can spread love all over! These adorable designs are perfect for all ages!
Love is in the air! Get ready for the big day of love with these love-themed cut files! There are four SVG files total so you can personalize gifts for everyone on your Valentine’s Day list.
Make something for your sweetie or whip up a few gifts for some of your favorite galentines pals and show everyone how loved they are! Here are the files included in the bundle.
There are four LOVE SVG files total including:
- Be mine
- I love you
I made this adorable baby onesie, but there are so many things you can do with these files. Here are a few ideas:
- Add to a coffee mug for your sweetie with a Starbucks gift card included. Coffee = love!
- Make a sign to add some Valentine’s day decor to your home office or fireplace.
- Make a shirt or pajamas for your son or daughter.
- Create a personalized teacher gift like a tumbler so they know how loved and appreciated they are!
- Use vinyl to decorate a Valentine’s Day pillow and get cozy with your sweetie!
- Make a bib to celebrate your little one’s first Valentine’s Day!
Cut this file on your Cricut Explore, Cricut Maker, or Cricut Joy! Need help using your machine? Check out my extensive eCourse, Cricut Academy!
Get the Love SVG Files Here
This file was free until 1/30/20. Now you can get it in our shop! If you want to be notified of flash freebies, join our mailing list!
I love that these files work for all ages, so you really can use them for everyone on your list! They are perfect if you want a more generic Valentine’s Day gift as well as if you want to make something for your closest loved ones!
What will you make with your love SVG files? XOXO!
More to Love!
Blanks for your Cricut Crafts
- Free Homeschool Mama Cut File + Homeschool SVG Bundle - August 1, 2020
- Four Funny Sarcastic SVG Files - July 31, 2020
- Free Printable School Scavenger Hunt for the Classroom - July 27, 2020