Last updated on January 11th, 2019 at 09:11 pm
Channel your inner Leslie Knope and throw a Galentine’s Day party for you and your besties! These Galentine’s Day SVGs are fun for all sorts of Parks & Rec ideas—invitations, cards, t-shirts, tote bags, and more!
Parks and Rec is, hands-down, one of my favorite comedies of all time. I can’t even count the number of times I’ve watched it and I still find it hilarious and heartwarming. I love when Leslie throws all her best girlfriends a “Galentine’s Day” on February 13. In Leslie’s own words, “Oh it’s only the best day of the year. Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home, and we just come and kick it, breakfast-style. Ladies celebrating ladies. It’s like Lilith Fair, minus the angst. Plus frittatas.”
What could be better?
Today I’m joining up with some of my own blogging besties to share a bunch of FREE Valentine’s Day (and Galentine’s Day) files! Head to the end of this post to see all of the different freebies—you’re going to LOVE them (see what I did there?)
Download the free Galentine’s Day SVG
Love this SVG? Get the complete Galentine’s Day Bundle in my shop!
Head to these posts for more Valentine’s Day freebies!
- You’re my lobster– The Simply Crafted Life
- Love you More – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If You Think Our Hands Are Full You Should See Our Hearts – The Country Chic Cottage
- Heartbreaker – Happiness is Homemade
- XOXO Y’all – Everyday Party Magazine
- Fancy Heart – 100 Directions
- Love Bug – seeLindsay
- Love Grows Here – Kingston Crafts
- Galentine’s Day – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Cupid’s Wingman – Happy Go Lucky
- Chocolate is my Valentine – That’s What Che Said
- I Love You a Sloth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Love Bites – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love is a Puzzle – Pattern Revolution
- Be Mine? Thought Bubble – Hello Creative Family