Channel your inner Leslie Knope and throw a Galentine’s Day party for you and your besties! These Galentine’s Day SVGs are fun for all sorts of Parks & Rec ideas—invitations, cards, t-shirts, tote bags, and more!
Parks and Rec is, hands-down, one of my favorite comedies of all time. I can’t even count the number of times I’ve watched it and I still find it hilarious and heartwarming. I love when Leslie throws all her best girlfriends a “Galentine’s Day” on February 13. In Leslie’s own words, “Oh it’s only the best day of the year. Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home, and we just come and kick it, breakfast-style. Ladies celebrating ladies. It’s like Lilith Fair, minus the angst. Plus frittatas.”
What could be better?
Today I’m joining up with some of my own blogging besties to share a bunch of FREE Valentine’s Day (and Galentine’s Day) files! Head to the end of this post to see all of the different freebies—you’re going to LOVE them (see what I did there?)
Download the free Galentine’s Day SVG
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be added to any additional lists.
This freebie is for personal use only. You can learn more about our commercial license.
Love this SVG? Get the complete Galentine’s Day Bundle in my shop!
How to Use These Files
You can cut these files on a Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Joy, Silhouette, Glowforge, or other cutting machine! Here are detailed tutorials that will help you use these SVG files in your crafting:
- How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space
- How to Upload an SVG to Silhouette Studio
- How to Organize Your SVG Files
- Best Blanks for Cricut & Silhouette Projects
- Best Places to Buy Cricut Supplies
- Learn Your Specific Cricut Machine
Iron On Vinyl (also called Heat-Transfer Vinyl or HTV)
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Layering Iron On Vinyl
- Warm Peel vs Cool Peel Iron On Vinyl
- Weeding Iron On Vinyl
- All About the Cricut EasyPress
- Iron vs. EasyPress vs. HeatPress
Head to these posts for more Valentine’s Day freebies!
- You’re my lobster– The Simply Crafted Life
- Love you More – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If You Think Our Hands Are Full You Should See Our Hearts – The Country Chic Cottage
- Heartbreaker – Happiness is Homemade
- XOXO Y’all – Everyday Party Magazine
- Fancy Heart – 100 Directions
- Love Bug – seeLindsay
- Love Grows Here – Kingston Crafts
- Galentine’s Day – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Cupid’s Wingman – Happy Go Lucky
- Chocolate is my Valentine – That’s What Che Said
- I Love You a Sloth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Love Bites – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love is a Puzzle – Pattern Revolution
- Be Mine? Thought Bubble – Hello Creative Family